Subway Hero Bread Information: Hero Bread from Subway is only One of the reasons it’s so well-liked.
The name “Hero Bread” refers to the freshly baked bread sold by Subway.
It complements any sandwich Because it is soft, chewy, and available in a variety of flavours.
We’ll look more closely at Subway Hero Bread Menu and prices in this article.
There are several sandwiches on the Subway Hero Bread menu that are made with their famous Italian Hero Bread.
This bread is an adaptation of their typical Italian bread that has extra flavorful ingredients like garlic and herbs.
Hero Bread makes an excellent foundation for a range of sandwich alternatives because it is soft inside and crispy on the surface.
Subway Hero Bread Menu With Prices
The cost of a Subway Hero Bread sandwich varies based on where you Buy it and which sandwich you select.
Yet, we’ve created a List of some of the most well-liked choices along with their costs:
- Calories: 580
- Total fat: 22 grams
- Saturated fat: 9 grams
- Cholesterol: 80 milligrams
- Sodium: 1800 milligrams
- Total carbohydrates: 70 grams
- Dietary fiber: 8 grams
- Sugars: 10 grams
- Protein: 28 grams
- Meatballs (store-bought or homemade)
- Subway Italian Hero Bread
- Mozzarella cheese
- Tomato sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Italian seasoning
- Olive oil
- Set the oven to 350 °F.
- Put the meatballs in a Baking tray and Season them with Italian Seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- The meatballs should Be baked for 15 to 20 minutes, or until thoroughly cooked.
- Cut the Italian Hero bread in half lengthwise while the meatballs are cooking.
- Apply olive oil to the bread’s interior.
- When the meatballs are finished cooking, put them in a Bowl with tomato sauce. Mix just enough for the sauce to cover the meatballs.
- Put the Meatballs, sauce, and mozzarella cheese on One half of the bread.
- Over the cheese and meatballs, place the remaining piece of bread.
- Bake the sandwich for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted, in foil.
- Your homemade Subway Meatball Hero is ready to be enjoyed after being taken out of the oven and unwrapped.
Spicy Italian Hero
- Calories: 560
- Total Fat: 26g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Cholesterol: 60mg
- Sodium: 1780mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 53g
- Dietary Fiber: 5g
- Sugars: 6g
- Protein: 28g
- Italian Hero Bread (Subway’s signature bread)
- Genoa salami
- Provolone cheese
- Banana peppers
- Jalapeno peppers
- Black olives
- Red wine vinaigrette
- Set the oven to 350 °F.
- The Italian Hero Bread should be sliced lengthwise and cut into the required sandwich size.
- Place the ham, pepperoni, and Genoa salami on the bread slices.
- Top the meats with a layer of Provolone cheese.
- Add lettuce, tomatoes, Onions, Banana, jalapeno, and black Olives on top.
- Dress the vegetables with red wine vinaigrette.
- Add pepper and salt to taste.
- Wrap the sandwich with aluminium foil after closing it.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the oven, or until the cheese is Melted and the Bread is crispy.
- Unwrap the sandwich, take it Out of the oven, and cut it in two.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Hero
- Serving Size: 6-inch sub (228g)
- Calories: 640
- Total Fat: 29g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 90mg
- Sodium: 1690mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 56g
- Dietary Fiber: 5g
- Sugars: 8g
- Protein: 36g
- 6-inch Subway Hero Bread
- Grilled chicken breast
- Bacon strips
- Ranch dressing
- Red onions
- Shredded cheese
- Set the temperature Of your grill or grill pan to medium-high.
- Add salt, pepper, and any additional ingredients you like to your chicken breast to season it.
- The chicken should be grilled until fully done, turning once.
- Cook the bacon till crispy in a separate skillet while the chicken cooks. Drain on a platter covered with paper towels.
- Toast the 6-inch Subway Hero Bread in the oven or toaster after cutting it in half.
- Spread ranch dressing on both sides of the toast after it has been toasted.
- On one side of the bread, arrange the Bacon strips on top of the cooked chicken.
- Place shredded cheese on top of the sandwich before adding lettuce, tomato, And red onion.
- Slice the sandwich in half after sealing it.
Turkey Bacon Guacamole Hero
- Calories: 530
- Total fat: 23g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Trans fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 50mg
- Sodium: 1280mg
- Total carbohydrates: 54g
- Dietary fiber: 6g
- Sugars: 9g
- Protein: 28g
- 6-inch Subway Italian Hero Bread
- 2-3 slices of turkey breast
- 2-3 strips of bacon
- 1-2 slices of pepper jack cheese
- 1-2 tablespoons of guacamole
- Red onions
- your oven or toaster oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The bread should Be cut in half and baked for 3-5 minutes in the oven or toaster oven.
- In a frying pan Over medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy. Remove from heat and drain any extra oil by placing on a paper towel.
- The turkey breast should be thinly sliced and heated thoroughly in a different pan over medium heat.
- Spread guacamole On one side of the bread and Top with lettuce, tomatoes, and Red onions to assemble the sandwich.
- To the sandwich, add the cooked turkey breast, bacon, and pepper jack cheese.
- Enjoy the sandwich after closing it!
How Does Subway Maintain the Quality Of Its Food?
Subway employs a variety of different methods to Ensure the food they serve is good and Environmentally sustainable, generating as little waste as is possible.
They also keep Track of nutrition information for each kind Of sub as well as a list of Allergens they might be allergic to so that each customer is aware of the exact ingredients within their meal.
You can get all the information You require about nutrition on these websites:
Subway Hours – Details
|Days||Opening Time||Closing Time|
|Monday||9:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM||10:00 PM|
Note: Even though hours change every day, this schedule works in many places.
Subway Holiday Hours
|New Year’s Day||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Martin Luther King Day||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Valentine’s Day||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Presidents’ Day||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|St. Patrick’s Day||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Good Friday||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Easter||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Memorial Day||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Independence Day||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Labor Day||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Columbus Day]||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Halloween||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Veterans Day||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Day Before Thanksgiving||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Black Friday||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Christmas Eve||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Day After Christmas||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|New Year’s Eve||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
The Majority of Subway stores Remain open on major Holidays to ensure that they are able to serve their customers.
The stores during the Holidays are closed For the holidays which is why You should check ahead whether they’re open today.
Subway Near Me Location
The very first and most well-known products which Subway offered were named in honor of Peter Buck. The first items that was on their menus included “Peter’s Super Submarines.”
Following the initial venture proved successful and they opened their second location in the year 1966 and they were granted their first franchises in 1974.
It’s also known as it is also known as an Italian sandwich or hoagie.
It is made from cut Italian rolls, which are filled with various kinds of meat and vegetables as well As cheese and various other ingredients.
The prices of Subway’s menus are based on the quality of food and how fresh It is. Jared Fogle helped Subway when he claimed that the sandwiches at Subway helped to lose weight.
|Rewards & Deals:||order.subway.com/promotions|
Subway’s Customer Service
- Address: 325 Sub Way, Milford, CT 06461, USA
- Phone Number: +1 203-877-4281
Contact the Subway’s team: Contact Form
Social Media Links
This article contains the most current Prices for Subway.
I tried my Best to find all the relevant information regarding Subway Menu prices and then put everything together.
I Hope that you Have learned something that will help you select the right option.
If you do have any queries regarding the prices Of the menu, then please make a note in the comments.
We’re Grateful that you took the time to took the time to read the entire article.
Subway Hero Bread – FAQ
What is Subway Hero Bread?
The bread used to prepare sandwiches at Subway restaurants is called Subway Hero Bread. It is a lengthy, rectangular-shaped loaf of bread that is wider and flatter than a typical sub roll.
What kind of sandwiches can be made with Hero Bread?
Hero Bread from Subway is adaptable and may be used to create a number of sandwiches. Turkey, roast beef, ham and cheese, Italian, and vegetable sandwiches are a few of the more well-liked choices.
What are the nutrition facts for Subway Hero Bread?
A portion of Subway Hero Bread measuring six inches long has about 200 calories, 38 grammes of carbs, six grammes of protein, and one gramme of fat.
Can I request a different type of bread for my sandwich?
Subway does provide a selection of bread choices for its sandwiches. Customers have a variety of options in addition to Hero Bread, including Italian, wheat, honey oat, and more.
What is the price of a Subway sandwich made with Hero Bread?
Though prices may vary depending on location, a 6-inch Hero Bread sandwich typically costs $5 to $6.
Can I order a Hero Bread sandwich online for pickup or delivery?
Online ordering for pickup or delivery is available from Subway. After placing your order, you can customise your sandwich and choose Hero Bread as your bread choice.
Check out this article which includes complete information about Subway Hero Bread Menu With Prices.
For more information about Subway, visit their subway.com.
If you want to get Subway Other menu Services and Prices information then visit our website subwaymenus.info